Friday, October 24, 2008

It has been a couple of weeks since the BEAUTIFUL photo of Tressa was taken the morning of school pictures. Since that BEAUTIFUL picture of Miss Tressa was taken she decided to cut her own hair. She does not have patience, we are working on this. A women stopped over to see us to make a time to come and cut all the children's hair.... Tressa the very next morning climbed into the activity closet about 4 am and started cutting off section of her french brade so large SPOTS cut to the scalp. It was about 8 hours after my discovering the new do that I was thinking...Hey, wait a minute. Tressa has the weakest hands and it takes a lot of strength to cut full globs of hair. I found each of the hair sections in tact in her room...
In cleaning the boys room I found MORE HAIR, when Steven got off the bus I questioned him and learned he was the apprentice..Tressa woke him up to help..Now why he didn't come and get me and partake in this new found career I have no idea.. Tressa is VERY CONVINCING in more than just acquiring food. When she wants something she strives to obtain it.

No comments: